Call for Volunteers
We are looking for engaged, hands-on and creative volunteers to help us out this season! There are two ways to get involved:
Weekly Market: Opens Saturday, May 25th!
Saturday morning shifts run from 8:00 am – 11:00 am, and 10:30 am – 1:30 pm
- Other opportunities to help out behind the scenes
- Roles include: social media, patron services, running activities, helping vendors, collecting sales, setup/takedown, etc.
Junction Night Market:
July 6th, 7 pm – 11 pm
- Roles include: Setup/takedown, ticket/mugware tables, maintenance, etc.
- Requires attending mandatory volunteer training in June, TBD. (If the June training dates (TBD) do not work for you but you still wish to sign up, email Stacey at email@example.com)
Interested in either or both of these opportunities? Email Stacey at firstname.lastname@example.org further details on how to get involved! Or stop by our AGM for more details!
When: Tuesday, May 21st, 2019 / 6:30-8:00 pm
Where: The Four Villages Community Health Centre, 3446 Dundas Street West
Join us to:
- Learn more about JFM and our plans for this year and beyond
- Meet our market manager and new board members
- Ask questions and provide feedback