This week, we welcome Toronto Clothing Repairathon! Bring your favourite clothing items in need of a little TLC to the Train Platform. Their talented volunteers will get to work at bringing new life to your wardrobe favs! You’ll be helping Toronto Clothing Repairathon achieve their goals of:
- To promote and enable maintenance and repair; in general, and of clothing in particular.
- To encourage the teaching and learning of repair skills
- To reduce waste and keep clothing out of the garbage
- To encourage people to value their clothing
- To increase the social acceptance of wearing repaired clothing
- To build community